22 November 2008

Welcome to the Blog!

Hi, guys! This is RPG Maker developer JoRu speaking for my as for now non-existing game company Evergames right now hard at work creating two projects for the RPG Maker VX for you all to enjoy.

This blog serves as the basis for all information, thoughts, screenshots. All of the stuff concerning either of my two projects. 

The most active project at the moment is my special little title called The Residence of Old Riddles, a shorter game meant to be a bit mysterious and to really pull you into this city of strange people and interesting tales. Everything in this game has a story, from the people in the world to...well, the world itself. The Residence of Old Riddles is due for release in 2009. For more information already today, check out site -1- or -2-, they're pretty similiar however.

My second title is The Explorers, a pretty standard RPG in a big world of both light and darkness, joy and despair. However, The Explorers is different from many other RPGs thanks to multiple storylines later on to transform into one, huge and epic that I think (hope) that you'll enjoy.

Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope to see you again soon. Stay tuned for more information concerning both games as we progress through time. Thanks!

Links:

No comments: