30 December 2008

2009 is on the horizon!

Well, 2009 is on the horizon and it seems to be an exciting year for us all. Both my games have a release-date set to 2009 and while there's no stress to be able to complete that goal it will be a tough year as well as fun.

For the coming days I'll relax and perhaps think of some ideas to add to the games but I'll keep it low with developing and enjoy the beginning of a year with alot of both good and bad surprises from the world awaiting. Hopefully we'll have some great RPG Maker games (and Action RPG Maker games) out in 2009, the world of RPG Making grew tremendously in 2008, I was a part of that growth, and in 2009 I hope that the library of games will bloom and bring us some great experiences even worth paying for.

What's about to arrive in the coming 12 months is not certain. All I want to do now is to sit down, perhaps have some nice, Swedish chocolate and wish you all a good '09.

No comments: